Choosing a photocopier supplier is an important decision for any business and ideally you want to find someone that you can partner with over the long-term. There is an obvious temptation and attraction to going with the cheapest supplier, or the one with the largest range of services, but actually proximity should be an equally important factor in your decision.
Benefits of a local Photocopier supplier
There are several key benefits to choosing a photocopier supplier that is local to you, including:
- Quick response time – One of the most obvious benefits of using a local supplier is that they are close by if something goes wrong. If your printer is out of action you can be sure that they will be able to get to you quickly to sort it out.
- Understands your business – Close proximity makes it easier to take the time to get to know your business, including any local nuances or competition. At The Digital Office UK Ltd, we pride ourselves on our excellent service, and that always starts with getting to know our customers and their exact needs.
- Someone you can trust – With so much of our lives transitioning to online services, it is refreshing to work with other local businesses. Instead of engaging with a faceless organisation, you can instead choose to with people that you can see and might even have personal connections to outside of work. At The Digital Office UK Ltd, we believe that personal relationships and trust should still be an important part of modern business.
- Availability of references – If you are looking for reliable references before you decide to proceed with your photocopier supplier of choice, working with a local firm will make this much easier. Rather than getting a phone number for someone your will most likely have never met, you can get in touch with other local businesses.
- Meetups and events – Working with a local supplier makes it far easier to attend any meetups or events that they are part of. These events are important for you to get exposure to some of the latest developments in the photocopier space, enabling you to make a more informed decision. For example, The Digital Office exhibited at the Herts Business Expo in March 2018 and the Watford Expo in June 2018.
- Expand your network – Personal connections and networks are really important in business, and working with a photocopier supplier that is local to you and connected to the local business ecosystem helps to strengthen your network further.
Hertfordshire’s leading photocopier supplier
The Digital Office UK Ltd is based in Hertfordshire and has over 30 years’ experience working with Ricoh and Canon print solutions. Outstanding service has always been core to our offering, and we take the time to listen to our client’s specific needs before providing valuable, unbiased advice.
Check out our previous post for further tips on finding the perfect photocopier support partner and don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any other questions.